What’s better than a Chocolate Chip Cookie? A Chocolate Chip Cookie packed with Swiss Milk Chocolate! These cookies have semi-sweet chocolate chips incorporated throughout the dough, and are topped with chunks of milk chocolate. The milk chocolate melts beautifully into these cookies and creates an ultra indulgent, ooey gooey cookie–now what’s better than that?!
Swiss Milk Chocolate Cookies
Prep Time: 10 Minute
Bake Time: 10-12 Minutes
Yields: 18 Cookies
1 cup butter softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar packed
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp cornstarch
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips pulsed in food blender so they are irregular sizes
1 bar Swiss milk chocolate (if you cannot find Swiss regular milk chocolate will work)
- Preheat oven to 375 F Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips into food processor and pulse 3-4 times just until chocolate chips are irregular in shape. Do no puree them, you still want some bigger pieces!
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined. About 2 minutes
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy. About 2-3 minutes (will look fluffy!)
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined; add in the pulsed chocolate chips
Using a large cookie scoop, or about 2 round table spoons spread the dough evenly on your prepared cookie sheets.
- Taking the chopped milk chocolate top your dough with as many pieces as you can! *See photos of how I topped mine*
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 10-12 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan until they are set, about 5 minutes and then place them on a rack to cool.