I think I may have a new favorite cookie; they’re soft, gooey and packed with Peanut Butter Cups and more chocolate! Just a fair warning before you make them though, it took all my will power not to eat all of them! See below for recipe and remember to comment and like!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cookie Time: 10-12 Minutes
Makes about 18 cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips pulsed in food blender so they are irregular sizes
- 18 Peanut Butter Cups roughly chopped; you want irregular sizes!! (I used 2 of the $1 bags of peanut butter cups from Trader Joe’s)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips into food processor and pulse 3-4 times just until chocolate chips are irregular in shape. Do no puree them, you still want some bigger pieces!
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined. About 2 minutes
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy. About 2-3 minutes (will look fluffy!)
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add in the pulsed chocolate chips
- Using a large cookie scoop, or about 2 round table spoons spread the dough evenly on your prepared cookie sheets.
- Taking the chopped peanut butter cups top your dough with as many pieces as you can! *See photos of how I topped mine*
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 10-12 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan until they are set, about 5 minutes and then place them on a rack to cool.